This site is operated by Dorado SRL on behalf of SAKLTD Malta (registered number C3240, VAT number MT 1004 5222) from its registered address at Abacus Business Centre SAKLTD Dun Karm Street Birkirkara BKR9037 Malta
Purchasing The Body Shop Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on The Body Shop Malta Online Store; and
- For delivery to Malta and Gozo. Excluding PO BOX addresses
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. The Body Shop reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by The Body Shop.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Body Shop Malta Online Store. The Body Shop takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on The Body Shop Malta online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Body Shop Malta online store. Although every effort is made to keep The Body Shop Malta Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- The Body Shop Malta will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- The Body Shop Malta will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and The Body Shop Malta only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
- The Body Shop may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- You want to ship to a freight forwarding company address for example Self Storage, Address Pal and Storage Wizard as they are unable to accept delivery
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. The Body Shop Malta will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
Recycling Terms and Conditions
All customers are entitled to return any clean and empty The Body Shop plastic bottles, tubes, pots and tubs for recycling. Any full size of the mentioned empty packaging automatically entitles you to a €5 discount on you purchase on the day. Only one claim per visit per customer can be made. Mini sizes and make-up empties are not included. The offer is not valid when used in conjunction with any other discount, sale, selected lines (new products) or Love your Body discount. The discount (€5) cannot be transferred , used towards gift cards purchases and/or partially used. This offer is not valid through thebodyshopmalta.com
IN STORE REDEMPTION ONLY - The Return, Recycle and Repeat scheme started on 1st September 2021
The Body Shop Malta reserved the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take art in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
The Body Shop reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, The Body Shop Malta Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; The Body Shop Malta shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Body Shop Online Malta Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Body Shop Online Malta Store.
- If The Body shop should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from email@example.com
- If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Maltese law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Maltese courts.